The 2023 program offers participants two ways to attend. You can choose one of these two options when you register:
ATTEND VIRTUALLY/ONLINE: All sessions will be live streamed and support interactive, online Q&A with faculty, giving you the ability to get answers to your specific questions.
ATTEND IN PERSON in BOSTON, MA at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel:
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210
617-338-4111 or 800-468-3571
Our stylish contemporary guest rooms have spectacular views of the ocean and city as well as the top-class facilities you'd expect from a Renaissance hotel. We also offer a modern fitness center as well as a lively cocktail bar, with regular live musical performances. Located in the heart of Boston's Seaport District, we are just steps from the best waterfront dining and popular attractions.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel has reserved a block of discounted rooms for course participants.
Important to note:
- The number of discounted rooms is limited.
- Discounted rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The discounted room rate is only available for a limited time (expiration date coming soon).
To reserve your room:
- Online: To reserve your room online, please click on the dedicated reservation link (not yet available).
- By phone: If you are calling the hotel rather than using the dedicated link above to request a discounted room, please call 1-877-901-6632. Using the extended course name Harvard/Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine Course (IRIM) 2023, let the agent know which block you are reserving:
*Confirmation of trainee status will be required.